Saturday, September 27, 2008
FUNNIEST QUOTE EVER!
I noticed I made a mistake in my diagram for Q3 anf looked in my pencil case for a rubber but it was gone. Damn- now I remembered. I'd lent it to Lindsay, who as usual forgot to return it back to me. I put my work down and sat back. I'd just have to correct it when i got home. But then it occured to me that Josh would probably have one. I looked over at him. 'Have you got a rubber, Josh?' Josh turned away from the computer screen, then said in a puzzled tone. 'Excuse me?'
'Have you got a rubber?'
'Well, um, yeah.'
But he made no move to get it.
'very funny, Josh.' I said. 'Ok, when i said, 'Have you got a rubber? I really meant, Have you got a rubber and if so can I borrow it please?'
'You want a rubber?'
'Yeah,' I said with exxagerated patience . This was so not funny and Josh was starting to annoy me.
'It's kinda, you know, why i said Can I borrow a rubber?'
' Well, um, yeah, I suppose. But ,uh, why do you want a rubber? I mean, uh, right now?'
Totally exasperated, i threw my arms palms forward.
'What do you think I want a rubber for? what most people want a rubber for? Now can you just give me one, please?'
Angrily I turned away, and, picking up the DVDI'd selected, pretending to read the bulrb again. Out of the corner of my eye i saw Josh come towards me. I was surprised when he opened the drawer of his bedside drawer. Odd place to keep a rubber.
then Josh hande me a c_nd_m [i think you know what's thatXD] .
I stared at it. And stared at it.
Then i looked at Josh. 'And how am I supposed to rub out my isosceles triangle with that?'
So anyway, now I know that the american slang for c_nd_m is, and in future if I feel the need to rub something out and I'm speaking to an american I will ask for an eraser. "
AHAHAHAAH. funny laah.
posted by YUNWEI:D btw, STUDY HARD! gd luck, all of ya!:D!!
.:THE SPECIAL BOOK GIRLS:.
Amelia
Charlotte
YunWei
XinYi
Vanessa
Crystal
.:Books we had read(alphebetical order pls):.
13 Little Blue Envelopes
A Place To Call Home
Angels In Pink Series
Breaking Dawn
Careless
Cinderalla Moment
Company Of Swans
Demon Envy
Devilish
Dragonlinks
Drama Club Series
Eclispe
Envy
Every Crooked Pot
Famous Five(the whole series)
Fat Hoochi Prom Queen
Fleshmarket
Ink Exchange
Inside Girl Series
Harry Potter Series
Heaven Looks Alot Like The Mall
Just Listen
La Petite Four
Light Years
Looking For jj
Love In Luxor
Love Rules
Lulu Dark
Lust
Madapple
Marked
New Moon
On Thin Ice
Perfect You
Poison Ink
Prom Nights From Hell
Pride
Private Series
-Private
-Invitations Only
-Confessions
-Untouchable
-Inner Circle
-Legacy
Prom Nights From Hell
Respectable Girl
Rumours
Selina Penaluna
Set In Stine
The Key To The Golden Firebird
The Pact Of The Wolfs
The Secrets Of The Hollywood Life
The Girl At Sea
The Luxe
The Party Room Series
The Passion Flower Massacre
The Specialists
Twilight
Wicked Lovely
Wild Roses
Wish You Were Here